Join Astronomical Tours in the footsteps of Darwin himself in the Galápagos Islands.
* Within 30 days of travel, full payment is due to confirm space.
- 14 days / 15 nights passage aboard M/V Galapagos Legend Total Hybrid Special Charter with service to intercept path of eclipse in the total phase. All meals aboard cruise per itinerary.
- Meals: 3 daily meals once aboard the M/V Galapagos Legend
- Excursions and guided tours with one English-speaking Galapagos National Park certified guide per every 16 passengers on all island visits.
- Representatives will provide airport assistance at Quito or Guayaquil and at Baltra airports. Round trip transfers from Baltra airport to the M/V Galapagos Legend will be provided.
- Flights to/from Galápagos via Ecuador (Quito or Guayaquil / Baltra / Guayaquil or Quito)
Group flight from Miami to Quito: $450pp - other direct flights from Houston, Newark, Boston and Philadelphia.
- Galápagos National Park Entrance fee. $100pp (Children under 12, $50pp)
- Drinks (Except Bottled Water)
- Items of a personal nature
- Taxes, tips and gratuities.
- Trip cancellation / Travel insurance
- R/T flight Quito to Baltra, March 31 and returning Baltra-Quito, April 14 - $389 per person
- Port, service fees: $299 per person
- Confirmed reservation held with receipt of completed registration and payment in full
- Cruise documents will not be issued before receipt of final balance.
- Cancellations after January 16th are subject to 100% cancellation penalty and not subject to refund.
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance is available, but not mandatory.
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance covers travelers against loss for cancellation for a covered reason after penalties apply.
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance provides travelers with coverage for bankruptcy of company, itinerary change, baggage, medical expense, medical evacuation/ repatriation and missed connections.
- Insurance rates are available upon request.